Find your way along the San Joaquin Delta waterways to the heart of Downtown Stockton, California. You will find the Stockton Marina along the Stockton Channel, where you may want to dock at our guest docks or consider a long-term berth. So step off of your boat and experience Downtown Stockton. Stroll along the Joan Darrah Promenade and enjoy the beautiful public art. Are you staying a while? Enjoy a delicious meal at one of our many downtown restaurants, or kick your feet in a Downtown Stockton hotel. For inquiries and reservations, call or email us with the contact information listed below.
The Stockton Marina includes 48 covered slips:
- Six 80-foot berths (uncovered): starting at $600/month
- Twelve 60-foot berths (naked & covered): starting at $500/month
- Forty-eight 50-foot berths (covered): starting at $400/month
- North Shore with access to the Stockton Ballpark, Stockton Arena, and University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
- Two guest docks which include a combined 878 linear feet of dock
- South Shore with access to the Waterfront Warehouse, Children’s Museum, and the Promenade
- One guest dock, which provides 520 linear feet of dock
- Restrooms and Showers are available for Marina Guests
- Food, Beverages, and Visitor Information are available in the Waterfront Warehouse.
Guest Dock Per Boat Daily Rates*:
- First Two Hours Free
- Winter Rates (November – March):
- All Day Docking: $20.00
- Overnight: $35.00
- Summer Rates (April – October):
- All Day Docking: $25.00 EZ Stockton Junk Removal
- Overnight: $45.00
*Guest docks are accessible for day use for up to 2 hours on the Warehouse side docks. Special event and group rates may vary.
KAYAK RENTAL RATES
Rent a kayak from the Downtown Stockton Marina and explore the beautiful Stockton deepwater channel and Delta for yourself!
Kayak Rental Rates:
- $15 for one hour
- $25 for two hours
- $10 for each additional hour
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00-3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM -3:00 PM
For information on long-term berthing or guest docking at the Stockton Downtown Marina, don’t hesitate to contact the Marina office at (209) 462-4200 or cm****@sm*********.com. The Marina office is located in the Waterfront Warehouse at 445 W Weber Ave, Stockton, CA, Suite 128-B.
Find what you need in the Waterfront Warehouse (at the Stockton Marina): Nena’s Mexican Restaurant, Nena’s Delights BBQ & Cafe, Chitiva’s Salsa, and Sports Bar & Grill. Bay Yachts and the Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce.
Are you looking for dining, attractions, and boating services in the Stockton Delta? Check out our On the Water page. For more activities and resources, visit:
- Stockton Events Calendar – See What is Happening in Stockton!
- Downtown Stockton Information
- Downtown Stockton Cinema Movie Times
- Stockton Hotel Guide
- Dining Guide
- Festivals & Annual Events
Address: 445 W Weber Ave Ste 128-b, Stockton, CA
Check out other attractions like University of the Pacific